"I value my privacy!"

Someplace on the internet some twit posted her age, gender, age and gender of her spouse, age, gender and possibly the actual first name of her illicit lover, the age of her child, how she met her husband,  how she met her lover, and the personal details behind why she and her lover were "neglected" by their spouses, thereby leading to the affair. 

Humorously, I tend to be sympathetic to the unfaithful spouse because I was the unfaithful spouse and I've talked to enough bitchy women who routinely tell their husband to sleep on the couch whenever they are mad, etc. and then swear that absolutely EVERYTHING wrong with her life and their marriage is 100,000 percent HIS fault but, wow, are they quick to backpedal if you say "Well, so, LEAVE."

"Um...stutter...stammer...you don't understand...."

Right, sure, honey. You need his money or whatever. And aren't willing to leave. And want me to agree you have no agency at all because that's how being born with girl parts works.

Funny, I have girl parts. My brain still works. I exercise agency regularly. 

FYI: I wasn't unfaithful due to short-term neglect. I was unfaithful because he outright LIED to me when he said he was willing to meet my needs, all I had to do was ask, and then spent the next 17 years not only turning me down any and every time I asked but also telling me it was my fault he was turning me down because I had terrible timing, didn't know how to ask or some other bullshit excuse. 

Anyway, comments on this screenshotted thing pretty much uniformly rake her over the coals for her infidelity and the entire time I'm thinking "If all these details are accurate, anyone who knows you and trips across this will recognize you."

Who cares about the infidelity? The real story here is: 

Wow, what an idiot. Way to go in your efforts to protect your "privacy."


Popular Posts